Saturday, July 22, 2006

HOT

We tied the record at 108 degrees here yesterday. It was 96 in the living room upstairs at 10 o'clock last night. Phew! It's a balmy 82 here in the computer room right now, 8 am. And that may be as cool as it going to get today. The weatherman says it's going to hit 102 this afternoon. I don't know.... I pretty much can't tell the difference once it gets over 100. And on top of the heat, the power went out for a while in the middle of the night. We don't have air conditioning, just a lot of fans, including a ceiling fan in our bedroom. The ceiling fan stopped. We started sweating just lying in bed. I don't know how long the power was out, but I do remember the fan starting back up. Ahhhhhh drying that sweat and cooling me down, some... Well, its time to take Bailey for a short walk. It's Saturday. He doesn't let me out of his sight until we take the walk. Have to do it now, it's not going to get any cooler today than it is now.

No comments: