Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fall

 

What a beautiful day. Temp in the mid 80's, a light breeze to make it not too hot in the sun and refreshing in the shade. This is a tree in the park we took Bailey to today. It just couldn't wait any longer to start changing colors.

I found a neat website called mooch.com that helps everyone with too many books in their library. You list the books you're willing to let other people mooch off you and you'd be willing to send to them. In return, you get to see, and mooch books that they list in their library. It doesn't cost anything, other than postage and there is a point system for books sent and received to prevent abuse of the system. I've managed to pass on several books from my past and am awaiting several new (to me) to arrive. Thanks to www.lifehacker.com for pointing me to the site.

No comments: